Tuesday 29 May 2018

A note, in reply

I find the farewell notes left from someone written with a pure heart. And a song. Makes me feel numb, uncertain. Sigh. 

After a while, we both admit that this is the end of it. I thank you for all the things that you have done for me. I pray for your happiness as always. How will I go through this, only Allah knows. I cried so hard that night that I can even barely breathing. I listened to Ungu  songs, I cried even herder. And woke up with swallon eyes.

There is no more us. I would never find your silly jokes and drama no more. Please take care of yourself. There is a long journey ahead, a tough one, be brave be strong. Dont work so hard. Eat healthy, sleep well. I will always miss you. You’ve got that special place in my heart. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to leave a note?

Pinterest

Jalan Taiping, Klang lengang menjelang Hari Raya?

Hari ni masuk 12 Ramadan. Dah plan nak pergi beli bahan kuih kat 2 Ply. Beli Compound Chocolate Van Houtten, serbuk badam, serbuk koko, ment...