Monday 28 March 2022

Nasi Kukus for lunch

Went out to buy nasi kukus for lunch. Tried the one in Rantau Panjang area. It was RM7.00 each. Tasted good. There is also kuih Akok which is so tasty.

Dropped by the cat shop to get the cat litter. I prefer the wood pellet, cause it dissolves in water and I can just dispose it in the toilet bowl. The price is also affordable. Usually I bought one big sack for two litter boxes and lasted for 6 weeks or more. By the way, I have 7 cats and 3 kittens staying with us.









Later I will introduce each one of them in this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to leave a note?

Pinterest

Jalan Taiping, Klang lengang menjelang Hari Raya?

Hari ni masuk 12 Ramadan. Dah plan nak pergi beli bahan kuih kat 2 Ply. Beli Compound Chocolate Van Houtten, serbuk badam, serbuk koko, ment...