Saturday 21 September 2019

A quick post

Its been awhile since Im not writing anything. Life is kinda tough lately though. There are few things came up on my mind, how to get through everything, particularly those things in future. The plan is there, then how to execute the thing would be another long long story.

But I always keep this positive thoughts that I can get through all this messed. Allah is always there, watching, protecting me without boundaries. Its on Him I put all my trust, how would my destiny be.

Everything's gonna be fine. Insyallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to leave a note?

Pinterest

Jalan Taiping, Klang lengang menjelang Hari Raya?

Hari ni masuk 12 Ramadan. Dah plan nak pergi beli bahan kuih kat 2 Ply. Beli Compound Chocolate Van Houtten, serbuk badam, serbuk koko, ment...