Tuesday 22 March 2022

Wordle 276 SLOSH

I admit that my vocabulary is limited. I settled Wordle 276 today after the fifth attempt. The word was SLOSH. 😓

I ordered baby leggings in cream and gray for Fatimah through Shopee which arrived today. We tried it on her, a bit loose as she is only four months old. I think it might suits her well in one month time ie Raya. Must be cute of her to don the legging with romper and her cute hairband.

I'm still waiting for the Hijab mask that I ordered few days ago. One in red and the other in cream. 50 pieces for less than RM10 each. It's a good bargain. I planned to give to my aunt the ones in red as she fancies red. She is going back to Labuan this Saturday and I have not spend enough time with her this time. The mask in cream is for my mom and sister in law. It's convenient to wear Hijab mask as they keep looking for their mask extender. 

My mom baked marble cake and butter cake today and some kuih apam pandan. The tasty aroma lingers around the house today. She will bring the cakes and kuih apam pandan to visit my aunt in PD tomorrow and will be staying there for a few days.

Marble cake
























Kuih apam pandan


Marble cake


Butter cake


Marble cake with chocolate filing









































Last night I finished watching Light the Night. I didn't realize that it was the last episode with Hana promised Rose to turn herself in after she completed her shift that night. The episode ends with Captain Han entering the Light club. I think there would be Series 4 after this. There is still some questions hanging:-

  1. As to why Captain Han protects Sue brother? 
  2. And what happens after Zhe Wei reaches 20? 
  3. Is there a happy ending between Rose and Captain Han? It seems Rose friend-zoned Captain Han. 

After Isyak prayer, my dad brought Nasi Ayam from Surau nearby. As Ramadan is approaching, Muslims usually provide foods, to the mosque or surau as a form of  thankful to Allah swt for His blessing, and to welcome the holy month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to leave a note?

Pinterest

Jalan Taiping, Klang lengang menjelang Hari Raya?

Hari ni masuk 12 Ramadan. Dah plan nak pergi beli bahan kuih kat 2 Ply. Beli Compound Chocolate Van Houtten, serbuk badam, serbuk koko, ment...