Wednesday 23 March 2022

I have to take care of my 8 year old nephew for a few days as my mom is not around. He is back after school at 12pm and his father is taking him home at 5:30 pm. He threw a tantrum today as I throw off the snack that he always holding and making sounds out of it by scrunching the plastic.

He had so much energy. He felt asleep after 2pm.

I received a text from an old friend at the University via FB Messenger. She is now replacing me as an LA in the firm. Oh what a small world. I just wish her good luck. She mentioned one name, her clique from the past, but I couldn't recall that fella. I even text my other friend to confirm, but she also cannot remember anything. 😬

Prepared lunch and dinner today. Just cook whatever I want. I re-heat my mom's sambal tempe and add in some anchovies and chillis. 

Have you ever feel that at one point you just feel real exhausted with things that you been looking for. And at that point in time, you just want to throw up every time that thing crosses your mind. It is in your chest but you just couldn't think and it makes you sick. 😣

There was a satay stall nearby my house. But according to my brother, it's been a month they closed. I understand that everyone is affected by Covid19 pandemic and I pray that Allah swt will ease everything ahead for us.

Didn't realize that it is 10pm already. Time passes by real fast.  I went down to see Fatimah and watch football match for Piala FA at Okey channel between PDRM and Perlis United FC. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to leave a note?

Pinterest

Jalan Taiping, Klang lengang menjelang Hari Raya?

Hari ni masuk 12 Ramadan. Dah plan nak pergi beli bahan kuih kat 2 Ply. Beli Compound Chocolate Van Houtten, serbuk badam, serbuk koko, ment...