Sunday 20 March 2022

Light the Night series and Wordle

So yesterday, my niece Fatimah just got back from HTAR. She was hospitalized for one day and put under monitoring room. She has cough, pleghm causing a whistling sound when she is breathing, like when somebody has athma. The doctor given her medication to treat her cough, hopefully she will getting better real soon. 

And today we had Maggi Asam Laksa for lunch. My mom made Bubur Kacang Hijau. 

My aunt invited us to Malacca last night. But I can’t go as I’m still not well. Still got flu and cough. We plan to go to my aunt’s this Wednesday. We will be having a Doa Selamat for Ramadhan there. 

I continue with Wordle, it’s my third day playing. Kinda addictive, but you got to play once a day. Have 6 chances to guess the word which made in 5 alphabets. Just make a lucky guess, and you can even share the result with others ie Twitter, FB etc. It’s always trending in Twitter. I posted in Tiktok but nobody views mine. I don’t even have followers there and not folowing anyone. Lol. 

You can play Wordle here. https://www.nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html 


So I’m watching Light the Night season 3, a Taiwanese drama series in Netflix. Still don’t know who killed Sue and Chiang Han while Tzu Wei has gone staying with his real father and promise to find Rose after he reaches 20. You may watch the Trailer below.

I promise to write tomorrow. Bye- bye for now. Take care. Xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to leave a note?

Pinterest

Jalan Taiping, Klang lengang menjelang Hari Raya?

Hari ni masuk 12 Ramadan. Dah plan nak pergi beli bahan kuih kat 2 Ply. Beli Compound Chocolate Van Houtten, serbuk badam, serbuk koko, ment...