Thursday 1 July 2010

You two such a nice buddies

It was a night of Paraguay v Japan in Round of 16 match World Cup 2010. There were me and two of my best buddies in the car heading to makan at around 10pm. Suddenly my friend stopped the car and I saw a motorcycle was lying on the highway(KESAS Highway). It was freaking me out as I thought he hit the rider. The two buddies then get down off the car and looked upon the rider. I just waited in the car and hoping everything is okay.

I wondered what was happening as I saw three of them trying to pull something out of the road. I then get down off the car and approached them. I saw a guy (the rider) with several wounds at both of his forearms while the two buddies were trying to pull the motorcycle out of the metal parapets as it was stuck there. Several attempts made but the motorcycle still could not be moved. It was really tragic and I learnt that that guy was falling off his motorcycle by himself. Thank God for almost half an hour they were able to pull out the motorcycle off the metal parapets.

As for me personally I would be hesitate to just stop by the car while driving and provide assistance to the needy. We heard enough of the road- bullies incidents and that we just being so attentively careful not to be victimised by the assailant. A great remark to my best buddies that I realize helpful persons still exist in this world, more good things coming for two of you..♥♥

"Hari ini kita tolong orang, hari lain mungkin kita pula yang perlukan pertolongan"..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to leave a note?

Pinterest

Jalan Taiping, Klang lengang menjelang Hari Raya?

Hari ni masuk 12 Ramadan. Dah plan nak pergi beli bahan kuih kat 2 Ply. Beli Compound Chocolate Van Houtten, serbuk badam, serbuk koko, ment...